Gabrielle Union in Black Lingerie

Unknown Saturday, October 2, 2010
Do we have the term WAGs (Wives and Girlfriends) in NBA as we have in soccer/football? If yes, then Gabrielle Union must be one of the sexiest from all. Not only she's currently dating Dwayne Wade of Miami Heat, but Gabrielle Union claimed that she had relationship with Jason Kidd back in high school! Nice catch.

Now, seeing Gabrielle Union in black lingerie in these pics below, we can understand why men feel crazy about her. Her body does look flawless. I think she's not less sexy than the real WAGs such as Gemma Atkinson, Abbey Clancy, or Noemie Lenoir.






Gabrielle Union's Biography:

Full Name: Gabrielle Monique Union
Born: October 29, 1972 in Nebraska, USA
Height: 5' 7½" (1.71 m)
Measurements: 36 - 25 - 36
Movies: 10 Things I Hate About You, She's All That, Bring It On, Meet Dave
Hits: Bad Boys II as Syd, Cradle 2 The Grave as Daria

Trivia:
  • She didn't want to do acting but did it to pay off her university debts and found that she enjoyed it.
  • Quoted on her strip scene in Cradle 2 the Grave (2003): "I'm a Catholic girl from Omaha, and then all of a sudden they spring this scene on me. Afterwards I had to go to confession. I said, 'Forgive me Father, for I have just bared my ass in front of the world. How many Hail Marys will it take to absolve me of that?'
  • In the age of 19, Gabrielle Union was attacked, beaten and raped at her part-time job in a shoe store. Her attacker later turned himself in and was sentenced to 33 years in prison. She has since become an advocate for victims of sexual assault.
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment