Lots of free time in Phuket...

Unknown Wednesday, September 17, 2008

phuket girls


As you can see, that's me shopping on the streets in Phuket today. Look at the girl in the foreground: she is just sitting there stiff bored gazing at me hoping I would come back to here shop in order to buy a postcard.



Well, having friends with digital cameras don't ask for lots of postcards to buy anyway...



Nevertheless I bought a few, since we are all in the same both here in Phuket, Thailand: just not enough tourists to make a decent income these days.



As you can see: I am blogging away like nobody's business today as well... If you can't make money from tips from customers, then you need to find other ways to make ends meet :-)



If you want to meet me in Phuket, why don't you book a flight right now. There are lots and lots of last minutes bargains for grabs since lots of tourists have cancelled their vacation to Thailand last few days.



So grab a cheap last minute ticket and fly all the way to Phuket Thailand were we are all eager to cater for you!

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment