Phuket seakayak

Unknown Friday, July 25, 2008

phuket seakayak


If you want more than chasing after Phuket girls, a must do is a Phuket seakayak outing!


Oh yes, I am stationed in Phuket now and will start working first of August in of course one of the best Phuket hotels :-) If you are looking for a cheap place to stay in Phuket, you most likely wont bump into me, well at least not when I am working :-)


First time I returned to Phuket after the tsunami, and I must say it looks as marvelous as ever.

The Phuket weather is still as hot and calm as before...

I still recognize quite a lot from my previous stay and apart from shopping and haggling, I went seakayaking. It's quite the opposite than the noisy Phuket nightlife... :


You have 2 options:



  1. You can take a sea canoe yourself and sail out for sea... which is just a lot of effort and not my kind of relaxation.

  2. I opted for an eco friendly sea canoe tour which included a strong rower to peddle your seakayak.


All you have to do is sit back, oops, sit in front and relax, almost as good as a Phuket massage :-)


Phuket seakayaking will take you on a peaceful trip between the beautiful limestone scenery with hundreds of tiny uninhabited islands, hidden caves, tunnels and amazingly interior lagoons:



phuket seakayaking



Now don't jump on an airplane just to have an eco sea canoe trip in Phuket.


These eco-friendly canoe trips are organized also in Krabi, Koh Samui... Actually you can find them all over in Southern Thailand.


But compared to the eco sea canoe tours I enjoyed in other countries like Vietnam, Malaysia and Australia, I still prefer the Phuket seakayak trips!


Technorati Tags: | | | | | |

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment