Paris Hilton Goes to Jail Today

Unknown Monday, June 4, 2007
Paris Hilton goes inside today. I wonder if she is wearing some of those 'Free Paris' Panties by Mio Destino .
Her lawyer said the 26-year-old Paris turned herself in to authorities at Los Angeles County Jail on Sunday.
Hours earlier she appeared at the MTV Movie Awards, telling reporters: "I'm definitely scared, but I'm ready to face my sentence."
She will serve only half of her sentence - about 23 days - after being given credit for good behaviour.
Paris has been separated from the main prison population in a block that contains 12 cells, each holding two people.
I thought up until the last that she would get a reprieve - but obviously not!
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment